CLICK HERE!

ABOUT ME!

Friday, December 2, 2016

YOUTUBE!?!?


EVERYDAY MAKEUP ROUTINE



So I have been thinking a lot about things lately, and one of my biggest regrets is ending my youtube career, and deleting all the videos that took hours upon hours to create, which is why I decided to start up again. 

My first video is a get ready with me, featuring my everyday makeup routine. No, I do not wear makeup everyday, nor do I wear this much every time I do wear it. Here's a transformation I made...
edited via vsco.

...could be pretty scary, right!?
CLICK HERE TO VIEW VIDEO!

Here's a list of products I used.

FACE:

Foundation: Urban Decay Naked foundation
Applied with Real Techniques Expert Face Brush
Concelear: -Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser
              -NYX above & beyond Full Coverage Concelear
Powder: NYX stay matte powder foundation
Bronzer: NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder
Blush: Revolution The Matte Blush in the color NUDE
Highlight: e.l.f. Illuminating Palette



EYES:

Eyeliner: Maybelline Master precise liquid eyeliner
Mascara Primer:SmashBox Photo Finish Lash Primer
Mascara: Both of the SmashBox X-RATED mascara volumateur
Eyebrows:Ulta Eye & Brow Shaping Kit








Hope you guys enjoyed, and be sure to check out the video & to subscribe and thumbs up! THANKS :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_MHyoa_Ntk

No comments:

Post a Comment